How to replace fittings on your Water Right garden hose
What you’ll need:
• Water Right hose
• New fitting(s)
• One hose clamp for each fitting you want to replace/install
- As straight as possible, cut off the fitting you wish to replace.
- Place a small amount of dishwashing liquid on the new fitting to act as a lubricant.
- Use warm water to soften the freshly-cut end of your Water Right hose. Please keep in mind our hoses can tolerate a maximum temperature of 150°.
- Carefully but firmly slide the warm hose over the new fitting making sure to get the end of the hose as close to the bottom of the fitting as possible.
- Apply a hose clamp around the base of the hose-covered fitting and tighten thoroughly.
- Your newly repaired hose is ready to use.