On Sale - Save 20%
Our 500 series polyurethane garden hose is made right here in Oregon. It's just as soft, flexible and effortless to use as our 7/16" 400 Series hose and delivers about 25% more water.
Water Rights Hoses are Super Slim and Lightweight by design, our polyurethane garden hose is soft, flexible and effortless to use. We can proudly say that you have never used anything like it. Using only top quality materials from Bayer Material Science, our polyurethane is safe to drink from and is 100% free from toxic chemicals such as lead, BPA and phthalates often found in other garden hose.
American Innovation. American Jobs. American Owned.
- 5 gallons per minute flow rate at 40 PSI...plenty for most any job around the home, garden or shop.
- The 1/2" series weighs only 9 pounds for every 100 ft.
- Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temps.
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose.
- Polyether-based polyurethane that is designed for potable water and long-term water use.
- Rich, Vibrant Colors;
- No kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections.
- Made in the USA