On Sale - Save 30%
Our 600 series polyurethane garden hose is made right here in Oregon. It has been engineered to deliver a maximum amount of water flow to tackle any task around your home and garden. It's just as soft, flexible and effortless to use as our 1/2" 500 Series hose and delivers about 25% more water. This just might be the finest full flow 5/8" garden hose ever made.
Great for a rv's since it is safe to use for drinking water. Washing your toys will never be the same.
Quality & Safety: Using only top quality materials from Bayer Material Science, our polyurethane is safe to drink from and is 100% free from toxic chemicals such as lead, BPA and phthalates often found in other garden hose.
- Available with solid machined brass fittings that are trivalent chrome plated or our industry exclusive stainless steel
- Our washers have been specially designed to eliminate what we call compression set (basically when washers get smashed over time and stop sealing). By going the extra mile, we've eliminated one of the most dreaded parts of getting out the garden hose: drippy hose connections!
- 6 gallons per minute flow rate at 40 PSI...plenty for most any job around the home, garden or shop.
- The 5/8" series weighs only 12 pounds for every 100 ft.
- Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temps.
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose.
- Polyether-based polyurethane that is designed for potable water and long-term water use.
- Rich, Vibrant Colors;
- No kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections.
- Made in the USA
Look who's talking about Water Right...
American Innovation. American Jobs. American Owned.