Made in Oregon and super slim and lightweight by design, our 400 series polyurethane garden hose is soft, flexible and effortless to use. We can proudly say that you have never used anything like it. Using only top quality materials from Bayer Material Science, our polyurethane is 100% free from toxic chemicals such as lead, BPA and phthalates often found in other garden hose and makes a great drinking water safe garden hose for home, garden, rv, boat, marine, workshop and more. It's light as a feather.
- Solid Machined Brass Fittings. Specially Chrome Plated. Or available with our industry exclusive stainless steel.
- 7/16" inside diameter. 4 gallons per minute at 40 psi flow rate...plenty for most any job around the home, garden or shop.
- The Slim & Light garden hose weighs only 3 pounds for every 50 ft.
- Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temps.
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose.
- Polyether-based polyurethane is designed for long-term water use.
- No kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections.
- Now available with lead-free brass or extra heavy duty stainless steel fittings.
American Innovation. American Jobs. American Owned.