We manufacture the finest quality polyurethane water coil hose in the world and we do it in an array of stunning colors.
It's the perfect self-storing hose for the porch, patio, or deck. And it's the ideal hose when you need something very compact for use in something like an RV or a Boat.
We can confidently say there is no finer water coil hose made in the world. After all, we invented them.
We think it's equally important to tell our customers however that a coil hose is not always the solution for everything around the home, garden or shop. It has some limitations like less water flow (as compared to a traditional garden hose) and it likes to get caught on things like shrubs, patio furniture, car tires and more. Does it make watering easy...yes. Is it convenient...yes. Does it have a mind of its own...yes. Can it frustrate you sometimes...yes. But is it great for what it was designed for...yes.
Important note: the comfortable range a coil hose can stretch is up to about 80% of it's overall length. The reason is simple...in order to retract completely is has to be made just like tightly wound spring and it's just flat out harder to stretch to maximum capacity. With that said, please factor that in when deciding on the ideal coil hose length for you. Also remember that the further you pull the coil hose the more the tension increases.
- Manufactured in the United States using 100% lead-free, prime, uv stabilized, FDA grade Polyurethane.
- Solid machined lead free brass fittings are plated twice with nickel and then chrome to provide a long-lasting, never-tarnish, AND durable.
- 3/8" inside diameter design. Extremely lightweight.
- Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temps.
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose.
- Features 6 and 12 inch tails on each coil end making installation to faucets and nozzles a breeze.
- Polyether-based polyurethane is designed for long-term water use. No kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections.